Monday 14 April 2014

Here are some more images of my Bunny...

His little tummy was filled with pellets to give him some cuddly weight and little whites were added to the eyes, then whiskers added too. 'He' was nearly a 'she' as I had originally wanted the ears to hang downwards like floppy ears which gave the bunny a more 'girlie' look but after playing around with them I opted for this look. Cheekyness personified I think! If you ever get the chance I'd highly recommend taking part in one of these workshops at Silly Bears, it was a wonderful day all round. The shop is glorious, filled with artist bears displayed amongst antique toys and on vintage furniture. It really was a treat. Thank you Julieann and Jenny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.