Saturday 28 December 2013

My Panda...

Well here's my attempt at making my first Panda. As you can see from the photo mine doesn't really resemble the picture on pattern. I've managed to get the eyes too close together and as the white fur has a dark grey base he/she's beginning to look a bit scruffy.
I've still to sew on the ears which will change the expression again, but I'm hopeful of getting this finished tonight, then I'm going to try a smaller bear. Since I've not done much in the way of miniatures lately I'll need to get my hands responding to the smaller scale as right now my fingers feel like shovels :)
I think I should have positioned the eyes over the black parts ..but heho...I suppose I could darken the area with a pen??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.