Wednesday 27 July 2016

Bedroom in 1940's floral wallpaper.....

Worked away at one of the bedrooms this afternoon - matching the paper was just as stressfull as doing the real thing!

So just to add skirting board, make a box pelmet, curtains then tackle the kitchen sink which I'm going to fix onto a mock wall under window with little bit of additional tiled flooring. I always think this front wall such a waste of space - but not in this house.
Messing around with a couple of vintage 30's/40's papers I have. But I think I'll swap them around - have the lemon to the bottom and blue floral swag upstairs? I've decided to try to make as much as I can, use what I already have. Oh and the fun going through the boxes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.